The lay-by option is great in budget management, it allows you to save for your dream office or home products but can’t afford at that particular time, plus no interest fees.
- 30% minimum deposit is required for all lay-by orders.
- The minimum lay-by sale is K300.
- Lay-by period is 3 months
- Customer can pay any amount in between the lay-by period but should fully pay the outstanding balance NOT later than the final due date.
- The company will provide payment receipt or statement of account every after payment is made.
- The lay-by price is fix and can’t be amended after the agreement even if the retail price is reduced on a later date.
- Termination of Lay-by agreement and forfeiture of payments/deposits apply on below. This is applied to compensate the retailer’s selling, storage and administration costs. *NOTE: Total payments will be forfeited if full payment is not received within the due date.
- Lay-by orders will not be shipped or released until paid in full.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights.